– Hotel industry includes restaurants, casinos, lodging and other services.
– Hotel industry has been managed only in the traditional way and it faces the challenge of small profit margin, forcing operations to be managed efficiently.
– It is commonly said that all possible solutions to improve and reduce costs have been conceived, but in reality there is a lot that can be done.
COVERAGE AND EFFICIENCY
– Optimize work planning based on needs.
VARIETY OF TALENT
– Consider the generational and multicultural factor.
– High turnover and loss of key talents.
– Overtime control.
– Reduction of operational cost.
GENERATE FAIRNESS AND TRUST: Work is assigned automatically preventing favouritism.
TRENDS IN OCCUPATION AND RESERVATIONS: Planning the staff required per shift based on the PMs (Property Management System) history.
FINANCE: Integration of the relevant financial data to control the budget.
Find your areas of opportunity and solve them
1. This industry faces a high turnover.
2. The payroll exceeds our plans.
1. The tools integrated in our solution generate trust and fairness benefiting retention.
2. Implement control and analysis of our collaborators to guarantee “the perfect payroll”.
OUR TECHNOLOGICAL TOOLS ALLOW YOU